Welcome to the Madinaty Performance Golf Academy Cairo
Our expert PGA professionals are here to help you improve your performance on the course and lower your scores.
From individual instruction to group lessons, Our coaches offer a variety of options from individual player development sessions to a performance development package.
The TJC Program allows juniors from 3-17 years old to learn about the game of golf and develop their skills from beginner to play at the highest domestic and international level. The program content will also develop athletic skills, such as coordination, balance and flexibility as well as social skills in a safe and fun environment.
The TJC hosts a schedule of competitions, team matches, championships, golf camps and National Team playing opportunities.
This year at the Academy by Troon we have created a clear pathway and grading system from beginner to advanced, evaluating technical golf skills and playing/ performance skills. This will make our program more efficient and help our juniors develop to a higher level of performance.
As a junior academy our outlook is to give a great experience helping junior golfers fall in love with the game. We also have the framework and passion to help our junior golfers develop to the highest levels of competition.
General Program Information
• 4 semesters running from February 1st 2022 to October 31st 2022.
• Eight sessions per semester
• Open to all youngsters ages 3-17 years from beginner to advanced junior golfer.
• Groups segregated by age categories; however, our new system will allow kids to progress into advanced classes when they are ready.
• Session duration of one hour set in a safe & private tuition area
• Student development manual issued to all students
• Equipment and refreshments provided
• Par 3 competitions, team matches, junior championships and championship course competition opportunities.
• Fun social events throughout the season
• Cost per semester: 1200LE For Members 1500LE For non-members